Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Interview with Trisha

Films in hand?

Manmadha Ambu in Tamil and in Hindi Khatta Meeta. Since I did not have dates I did not agree for Telugu films that had Junior NTR and Ravi Teja.

Expectations?

After the release of Khatta Meeta on July 23rd I will go to the top.

Call sheet position?

Going round the world for Manmadha Ambu during June and July.

Recent gift?

Ramya Krishnan gifted me a I Pod for my birthday.

Satisfaction?

That I am appointed as the ambassador for PETA. Amala has recommended this post for me.

Jolly trip?

I had been with my friends to Indonesia.

Shopping?

I will buy lot of dresses, shoes and bags.

Pride?

Acting in the role of Jesse in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. The women who long for the sarees I wore in this film.

Happiness?

Priyadarshan who introduced me in Tamil introduced me in Hindi also.

Bonus?

I am getting a chance to act in the Hindi film directed by Gowtham Menon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment