Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dhanush's Naming ceremony of Second Son - LingaDhanush

Dhanush's Second Son - LingaDhanush is a happy man. Today was the naming ceremony of his second son at Rajinikanth’s house in Poes Garden. He has named his second son Linga. Dhanush and Aishwarya were blessed with their second child on June 21.

The actor is very happy the way things are going with his career and personal life. Says Dhanush: "I am happy to shoot in Chennai for Selva’s film as I can be with my wife and kids. Linga is adorable and so cute".

On the unique names that he has given to both his boys- Yatra and Linga, Dhanush says: " I have named him Linga, as I’m a big devotee of Lord Shiva. Earlier when I named my first son Yatra, people said it was a strange name, but slowly everybody loved it including Rajini sir."

0 comments:

Post a Comment