Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amanda Seyfried love Leonardo Dicaprio as a young girl

Amanda-seyfried-leonardo-dicaprio
Amanda Seyfried has revealed that she loved watching Leonardo DiCaprio as a young girl.


The actress, who is preparing for the release of her fantasy film Red Riding Hood, confessed that DiCaprio inspired her in Romeo + Juliet when she was just 11.


She told Interview: "I've always loved movies that have that kind of fantastical element to them. I was obsessed with Romeo + Juliet. I was, like, 11 when it came out. I watched it all the time.


"I couldn't stop watching it. Leonardo DiCaprio was my absolute favourite. I was just so inspired by that movie, for whatever reason. It's beautiful. It's bright. It's vivid and intense. And then the love story and the soundtrack.


"I probably shouldn't have seen it as young as I did, but I did and I loved it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment