Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The latest we hear is that Chinmayi has dubbed for Karthika Nair, the debutant heroine of KV Anand's Ko

Karthika-Nair
Singer Chinmayi is now becoming one of the hottest dubbing artists in Kollywood.


She is lending her 'voice' to a lot of heroines who can't speak properly in Tamil.


The latest we hear is that Chinmayi has dubbed for Karthika Nair, the debutant heroine of KV Anand's Ko.


Karthika plays a fiery investigative print journalist Renuka, who teams up with a news photographer played by Jiiva and break a big story with political ramifications.


When contacted, Karthika, daughter of popular yester year actress Radha said: "I'm happy that Chinmayi one of my favourite singers dubbed for me. I'm born and brought up in Mumbai, and I can speak only a smattering of Tamil. Renuka the character that I play in Ko speaks in Tamil and English, and Anand sir was very particular that it should come out perfect on screen."

0 comments:

Post a Comment