Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hansika loves her curvaceous figure

Hansika-curvaceous-figure
Bubbly actress Hansika is back in action. She has been busy with Tamil films for the last few months but she is now signing new Telugu films.


Hansika is already shooting for Kandireega opposite Ram and she will soon be cast opposite with Nara Rohith.


"I am glad that I am back in Tollywood with two interesting films. This year you will see me in more films. Couple of other films are also at discussion stage," she said after unveiling a fitness boutique called 'Curves' in Banjara Hills in Hyderabad.


When asked about her fitness mantra, she said: "I do exercise for about one hour and take liters of water daily. But I don't starve. I love curves, so I don't go for excessive exercises nor do I want a size-zero body. Women need to have a curvaceous figure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment