Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Selvaraghavan Marriage on 3rd

Director Selvaraghavan has announced his marriage to his assistant Gitanjali Raman daughter of Advocate General Mr. P.S. Raman.

Selvaraghavan exclusive interview to a newspaper and said: “I have found true love and it is bliss. I will be getting engaged to Gitanjali shortly. She is not from the film industry but she means everything to me. In her, I’ve found happiness and love.”

23-year-old Gitanjali, who has done a course in filmmaking, is now assisting Selva in Irandam Ulagam with Dhanush and Andrea.

Selvaraghavan e-mailed to the media, on his new relationship.

Dear media friends,

I take great pleasure in thanking my friends in the media for the tremendous support given to me since my days of Thulluvatho Illamai. You have guided, encouraged and motivated me to come out with my best. Your support and patronage till my latest Ayirathil Oruvan has been phenomenal.

Today, I wish to share a couple of developments in my personal and professional front. I am currently directing a movie titled Irandam Ulagam starring . Dhanush and Andrea. Nearly 70 per cent of the movie is complete.

Also I take this opportunity to share some good news. That is of my marriage to Ms.Gitanjali Raman, daughter of Advocate General Mr. P.S. Raman.

Our engagement will take place in February and the wedding in June. Once the dates are finalised, I will personally call on my friends in the media and share the joy.

Thanking you
Director Selvaraghavan

0 comments:

Post a Comment