Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vijay put on lip kiss with lips with actress Hansika

Vijay put on lip kiss with lips with actress Hansika Motwani has denied the message, which appears in the role. Vijay, Hansika Motwani Your image will appear as a pair. Directed by Jayam Raja, director of the film Oscar Films V.. Ravichandran the producer. In the film, Vijay, as appearances in Hansika News tight.


Hansika provided in an interview, denied saying that he has never worked in such a scene. Your kiss on the cheek to give the movie such as Vijay katciyiltan acted on. Pretending I do not want to kiss lips along with the lip. Vijay does not want, said that Hansika.


And he said, I do not payprents. Will be at 9 o'clock in the morning to shoot. Leave at 6 in the evening. Lie down and sleep at 9 o'clock at night. I love to sleep. Everyone says I look like that actress Khushboo. A lot of people here to me, called my phone is switched off. I'm proud of. Comparing me with a great actress, so I have a lot of talking, he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment