Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Charmi says no time to marriage concentrationg on her career

Actress Charmi, who was limited by rumors of entering the wed-lock, finally broke his silence and made a statement. There were rumors that Charmi husband marries a Punjabi.

However, the actress has stated that it is hearsay and there is still time for her to enter the wed-lock. The actress also said she is concentrating on her career.


Punjabi actress said, “I am totally confused with these rumors. Currently I’m focusing on my career and still have time for marriage. I appeal to all stakeholders in the dissemination of this rumor, not to waste your valuable time as this . And if there is any activity of marriage, I will inform the media first. “…

0 comments:

Post a Comment