Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Richa has paired with the two busiest heroes

Actress Richa has paired with Simbhu in the film Osthi directed by Dharani. Richa who had migrated from Telugu is very cheerful these days because of Dharani’s appreciation. She while speaking to the media said, " I had acted in the Telugu film Meera Bhai. Dharani was very excited seeing my acting in that film.


So he decided that I will be suitable for the female lead role in the film Osthi. I did not let down his confidence that he had for me. I have acted up to his expectations. I can never forget his appreciation when he mentioned that my acting in Osthi is Osthi (best).


Richa has also paired with Dhanush in the film Mayakkam Enna directed by Selvaraghavan. Since Richa has paired with the two busiest heroes, she is eagerly waiting that which of these films will sustain her in the Tamil film industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment