Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tamannah is planning a big comeback in Tamil

Tamannah is planning a big comeback in Tamil. The actress, who was last seen in Kollywood with Dhanush in 'Venghai', is now listening four scripts from Tamil filmmakers, and will sign at least a couple of them.


"I became so busy in Tollywood that I could not concentrate on Tamil films for a while. But now, I am keen to work in Kollywood again and busy reading scripts," says the 'Padikadhavan' and 'Ayan' heroine.


Meanwhile, one of her Telugu films ('Endhukante Premanta') will be simultaneously released in Tamil too. "It is a very good script and I have a meaty role to play," says Tamannah, who adds the movie will be ready by early next year.


Making it clear that it's interesting scripts and importance to her character that matters to her, Tamannah says: "As an actress, I should not view any barriers between languages and I believe am just doing that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment