Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, December 5, 2011

Genelia :: salary is not important if the story is good

Genelia is currently busy with two Hindi films. She also has a Telugu film in her hands. Her Tamil film Velayudham which had Vijay in the lead role was released for Deepavali and has turned out to be a super hit. She has no other Tamil films in her hands.


When asked her that whether she is not in interested in Tamil films, she said, "I don’t have difference in languages. I will act in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and all other languages. I have acted in the Tamil film Velayudham. I have also acted in Urumi.


If the story is good, I am ready to act even with lesser salary. If you do your work with dedication you are definitely bound for success. If we work hard, we will get money, name and fame. Many are asking me about my marriage with Ritesh Deshmukh. I don’t want to speak about my personal matters."

0 comments:

Post a Comment