Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hansika as a terrorist in Vettai mannan


Hansika Motwani says that she is not pairing with Simbhu in Vettai Mannan. Simbhu is donning the lead role in the film Vettai Mannan. Deeksha Seth is pairing with him. Jai is donning an important role in this film. Hansika has been signed for the second heroine role in this film. 


So it was expected that Hansika will pair with Simbhu with this film. Hansika is donning the role of a terrorist in this film. Hansika while speaking about this role," I am donning the role of a terrorist in this film. So far I have not donned such kind of role. 


They have transformed me into the character by changing my appearance, physique and language. Deeksha Seth is pairing with Simbhu and I am not pairing with Simbhu in this film."

0 comments:

Post a Comment