Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, December 19, 2011

Lakshmi Rai Shines more


Lakshmi Rai has also made inroads into three south Indian film industries and donned a negative role in the latest Ajith-starrer Kollywood hit Mankatha.


She talks about her Mollywood releases, ‘I am doing Mayamohini, Oru Marubhumi Katha and Cassanova in Malayalam as well as some Telugu and Tamil films. I have been getting some interesting offers from Bollywood too and will be setting my sights there next year.’


Sources say that she is part of Karthi’s next Tamil film in which Anushka plays the heroine. ‘I am not keen only to do only heroine roles. If the screenplay is good and there is enough scope for me to perform, I would love to accept such roles’.



0 comments:

Post a Comment