Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Priyamani says that her marriage will not take place in near future


Actress Priyamani says that her marriage will not take place in near future. She while speaking said, " My father is asking me to get married. Since I had to achieve more in cinema, I told him that I will get married after sometime.


Many are asking that whether I am interested in love marriage. So far I have not met a suitable person. If at all I meet such a person and if our love continues, I will announce to everyone and get married. In Telugu I am acting in a film titled Kshetram. 


I am waiting for good stories in Tamil. Many are asking that whether I will continue to act in glamour roles. I always prefer to act in glamour roles."

0 comments:

Post a Comment