Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Siruthai director siva thirilled to direct Ajith


The 'Siruthai' man is brimming with joy, as he has got an offer of his lifetime- to direct Ajith. "I am a big fan of the Thala. I never imagined that I will be the director of one of his movies," says the filmmaker.


Siva, who is popular in Tollywood, is currently making a Telugu movie with Ravi Teja and Taapsee playing the lead roles. "I am eager to start my next film with Ajith. It is no doubt the biggest gift I have received till date," he says.


Recalling how he landed on the offer, he says, "In one of my earlier interviews, I said that I would like to make an English movie with Ajith playing the protagonist. I didn't know whether he read it or not. But one morning, I got a call from Thala, saying he wants to work with me."


Siva adds: "I was on cloud nine and was in fail of words to express my happiness. I immediately rushed to meet Ajith and narrated him a storyline. He was so impressed with it and the rest, as they say, is history." To be produced by Vijaya Productions, the yet-to-be-titled movie will hit the floors soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment