Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, December 23, 2011

Thamanna wants to pair with Rajini


Thamanna has acted in three Telugu films and one Tamil film this year. Two days ago she celebrated her birthday with her parents in Mumbai. Thamanna while speaking to the media said, "This year I have acted in lots of hit films. 




I also was very happy to see important foreign countries during the shooting. I am acting in lots of good films during the New Year. I was very much interested to pair with Mahesh Babu. This has been fulfilled. There is one more desire I have that has not been fulfilled till now. That is to pair with Rajnikanth. 


All the actresses have the desire to act with Rajnikanth. Similarly I also want to pair with him. I don’t know when till will be fulfilled."

0 comments:

Post a Comment