Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, January 19, 2012

‘Thuppakki will show a new Vijay for you all’ - Vijay interview

Vijay is doubtlessly the ‘Entertainment Rocket’ of Kodambakkam. He became a ‘Nanban’ for the sake of Shankar and now as a ‘Thotta’ from ‘Thuppaki’ (Bullet from Gun) for A.R. Murugadoss. The film’s shooting is progressing rapidly at the locales of Mumbai. Here’s a small interview with Ilayathalapathy Vijay at the shooting spots.


How was your working experience with Shankar?


Initially, I had a second though whether to work with him or not. Because, he is such a versatile director. Not only a filmmaker, but a brilliant person, who has sound knowledge about everything. Any topic under the sun and he is ready to give an extraordinary facts. He makes sure that he knows everything that happens in the world, though it’s not a part of his film career. I would say, he is the Spielberg of India.

Will you continue to act in multi-starrer movies in future like Nanban?


Surely, if there is a good script with good characterizations, I would go for it as it is a healthy thing. When I was shooting for the film ‘Velayudham’, actor Jeyam Ravi gave more tips to Raja for portraying me as a mass hero. Well, even he’s a hero and showing such interests is really wonderful.

Have you excelled Aamir Khan’s performance in Nanban?


It’s not a good thing to compare him with me. He is at a different position and I have done the film in my style. Even, those who have watched the original version will find this one to be a new one.

Will you work with Shankar again?

Why not? What’s wrong? If everything works out well, we will surely come together again. He had asked me to do ‘Mudhalvan’ before years, but I missed the opportunity. This is the main reason, why I didn’t want to happen again and immediately accepted Nanban.

How about ‘Thuppakki’?


Surely, it will be a big treat for my fans and will show a different and new Vijay for you all. I am Thotta in this Thuppakki. For now, this is enough.

Saying this Ilayathalapathy Vijay ended up with the conversation….

0 comments:

Post a Comment