Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, April 8, 2012

We made our parents to give their consent for the marriage! : Sneha-Prasanna


sneha+prasana
Prasanna and Sneha are getting ready for their marriage. Their marriage is to take place on 11th May. 


The works connected with the printing of invitation cards and purchases are going on in top gear. Both of the jointly gave an interview to the media. How did romance blossom between you two?


Prasanna: Sneha and I have the same wavelength. She is very devotional. I had the expectation that the girl who becomes my wife should respect my family members. She had that nature. This attitude made us close.


Was there any protest from your family members because both of you belonged to different castes?


Prasanna: Initially both of our family members did not give their consent because of the difference in the castes. I use to go to Sneha’s house to take her outside. Seeing my activities, Sneha’s family members started taking a liking for me. Later on both of our family members gave their consent for our marriage. Sneha and I have encountered lots of bitter experiences. This itself made us understand one and another. This instigated us to get married.


Sneha: Though our family members were against our marriage because of difference of castes, they later on agreed for it.


Where are you going for Honeymoon?


Sneha: We have selected four countries. Only in the last we will decide that which country it will be.


After marriage will you continue to live with your family?


Sneha: I have earned name, fame and money in cinema. I am interested in simple family life and hence I will not live with my family members. We will be living alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment