Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nayantara still has a sense of love and hope she finds his true love soon


Prabhu Deva and Nayantara were "officially" canceled sometimes "steam" and often "stormy" relationship, which lasted for three and a half years. Since separating from Prabhudeva Nayantara is busy with his career, turned a handful of films in Telugu and Tamil. However, it remains optimistic Malayali Kutty your love alive. She says she still has a sense of love and hope he finds his true love soon.

"If a movie is not for me, I feel sad, but for a moment. I immerse myself in my work in the next moment. When we are faced difficulties in life, it can take a bunch of time to recover. Yet I have great respect for the love. believe that someone "born to me, she said.

"There is nothing wrong with hope for the future. Who knows, tomorrow will be many twists and turns in store for me. God has so much too soft for me. Shall I continue my journey to enjoy the fruit," says Nayan optimistic one.

He is currently busy Krishnum Jagadgurum Vande Rana, Nagarjuna Love Story. In Tamil, she played the female lead in the upcoming movie directed by Vishnu Vardhan Ajith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment