Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sridevi is ready to pair with Kamal and Rajini


Sridevi, the city's evergreen diva is back in action after 14 years. In a film titled German Vinglish This movie is made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi was directed by Gauri Shinde. Ajith made ​​an appearance in the film.

Director Balky produced this film. The film's trailer was released at an event in Chennai. Sridevi, who attended this function to speak to the media, said: "While I will act after a long time, it seems that even if I only two days of shooting.

This is the first time I played in a movie directed by a woman director. I have not done for a long time because I had to look after my children. Now they have grown and that's why I took to play again have. I am not in a position today to say that if my children take care of the power.

Although I live in Mumbai, I do not miss the Tamil films. I will play in Tamil films, if I have the heart touching work. I'll do it even if I do. The chance to act with Kamal and Rajni Some of these old heroes like me involved in politics. I'm not interested. Cinema and the family is enough for me. I decided to act in a film a year. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment