Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kajal Agarwal is upset of the rumours about her


Kajal Agarwal is busy acting in Tamil and Telugu films. She paired with Surya in the recently released film Maatran. She has also paired with Vijay in Thuppakki which is being released on Deepavali day. 

She is also pairing with Karthi in the film titled All In All Azhagu Raja. She has three Telugu films in her hands.In spite of her busy schedule, Kajal Agarwal is worried about the rumours that are being spread about her. 

She said, " There are lots of rumours being spread about me. I cannot keep on giving explanation for every rumour that is spread about me. There are rumours that I have been ousted out of some films and I am avoiding media people. 

There is no truth in this news. Since I am busy acting I have no time. I am acting in Tamil and Telugu films. In Telugu I am acting in the films that has Ravi Teja and Junior NTR in the lead roles respectively. There is a talk that I have been removed from a film which had Mahesh Babu in the lead role. I am acting in the films that I have already signed. I am acting in the films as per the call sheet given by me. I am not responsible if my call sheet is wasted."

0 comments:

Post a Comment