Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vijayalakshmi has admitted that she failed

Vijayalakshmi, the ‘Chennai 600028′ girl, who was expected to shine better after the success of the film, somehow couldn’t reach the place she would have thought. Now, the actress has admitted that she failed to make use of the opening and mileage she gained with the Venkat Prabhu directed movie.

“I was not serious about cinema then. Though I was interested in acting in films, I decided to wait till offers knocked at my doors. Also, I made some wrong choices in selecting movies. That was my mistake. Now I feel like a newcomer and am keen to make it big.”, she confesses.

Vijayalakshmi is now pinning her hopes on C S Amudhan’s ‘Rendavadhu Padam’, which is expected to be on the same lines of his previous venture, ‘Thamizh Padam’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment