Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kajal has crossed the 1 million fans milestone on her official Facebook page

Add caption

Superstar and heart throb of South, Kajal Aggarwal who is known for movies like Singham and the recently released superhit Thupakki, has crossed the 1 million fans milestone on her official Facebook page, making her the first female lead actor from South India to do so.

What sets Kajal apart is her true endeavour to reach out to her fans extensively through the use of social media platform – Facebook.  Kajal shares images and videos, and also updates her status feed to engage in real-time conversations with her huge fan-base.

Said Kajal: “I think Facebook is a great platform to connect with my fans and interact with them. Facebook has just got the world so much closer and conversations flow so easily. Social Media is a very good medium for actors to express their views and share a slice of their life with their fans. While for fans, it is another way of getting a little more up-close and personal with any personality that they admire. Also through my Facebook page I get so many reviews and feedback on my movies, roles, acting and style that it really sometimes makes me aware of my strengths and weaknesses as an actor.  I do personally interact with my fans, as and when time permits I also reply to their comments and post pictures regularly.”

Kajal’s Facebook page has several images and video links and her recent activities include sharing of exclusive images, and status updates on her recent visit to the International Film Festival of India in Goa where she was present for the inauguration of the event.

Kajal’s facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/ImKajalAggarwal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment