Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vijay talks about Rajinikanth and Kamal hasan

Thuppaakki is the most awaited movie in Tamil. Vijay was doing commercial hits continuously. But recently he has done Kaavalan and Nanban with different characters.

Now he is waiting for his Tuppaakki eagerly. Vijay states that Super star Rajinikanth and Kamal Hasan are his best advisors and well wishers.

“Rajini sir will call me often and gives his compliments about my new stills and posts of my projects. When I went to Kamal sir’s office, that time he gave many tips and advice to me. He said to do a different concept and role in one of five movies. So I’m applying the same. They both care verymuch about my career” he says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment