Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bobby Singh died suddenly

Who can expect a death after having a crab for lunch, such thing happend to the youngest Director of Photography Bobby Singh died suddenly on Tuesday evening. He had a lunch of crab and died of an asthmatic attack soon after, thereby cutting a brilliant career short. He leaves behind his shell-shocked wife Radhika and a young 5 year old son Sumer. Actor Sanjay Suri was on a holiday with Bobby in Goa when the tragedy happened.

Says Anurag, “Bobby was one of my three close friends. Our relationship went way beyond work. I can’t believe he’s gone. I am just hoping it’s a prank and that I’ll be soon told he’s still around. Bobby was one of the most jovial persons I’ve met. We were really close friends.” Anurag flew to Goa as soon as he heard the news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment