Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Vijay Sethupathi is currently busy with Nine Projects

Vijay Sethupathi, which rose to fame with blockbuster Tamil films such as "Pizza" and "Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kannom", is considered one of the busiest actors in filmdom. Vijay has nine Tamil films in his kitty. "I'm currently busy with nine projects, but I take out time to work on one project at a time because I like to prioritize my work," says Vijay.

"I don't jump to signing films one after another. I take special interest in the script of every film I sign. It's very important that the script should impress me... I loved the script of my upcoming film and, therefore, did everything to be part of the project," Vijay said.

Vijay will be seen as a 40-year-old man in his upcoming Tamil comedy "Soodhu Kavvum". He is currently busy shooting for "Rummy", "Pannaiyarum Padminiyum", "Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara" and "Sangudevan" besides an untitled Seenu Ramaswamy project and three more films in the pipeline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment