Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, April 23, 2010

Thamira convinced me to work: Balachander

Veteran director K Balachander, who played a lead character in a film ‘Imayamum Sigaramum Irattaisuzhi’ directed by Thamira, is hitting the screens today. On saying about the reason to work for another director, KB sir says “This is the first time I have worked for another filmmaker. It is because director Thamira completely convinced me about the script and the character I was going to play. This made me to say yes to him.”

Heaping laurels on director Thamira, Balachander says: “I know him for a long time since Thamira apprenticed under me for more than eight years. ‘Imayamum Sigaramum Irattaisuzhi will establish him as a talented filmmaker.”

Saying about his co actor Bharathiraja in the film, Balachander says, “Bharathi joined the bandwagon only because the premise impressed him. We both did what Thamira wanted from us.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment