Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cute Actress Asin talks about smoking!!!

Asin who has proved her mettle in kollywood and tollywood has later steeped in bollywood with a good venture. However, the actress had not grabbed many projects in bollywood. Sources are at buzz that the actress is addicted to smoking and boozing these days. However Asin had reacted to the news by clarifying to these rumors. The Keralite beauty stated that she is not a party girl and she never boozes or smoke.
“I’m not much of a party-goer, though I do love to hang out and chill with my friends at home. I don’t drink or smoke, so it is pointless for me to go to a club. However, if it is a friend’s party or a film-related event, I do attend,” says the actress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment