Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Arya like to marry a girl like actress Kajol

Arya1Young hero Arya is eagerly waiting for the release of his forthcoming film ‘Madarasapattinam’ which is scheduled for the release on July 2nd. He is also busy shooting with ‘Boss Engira Bhaskaran’ that has Nayantara paring opposite him.
While speaking to the media the young hero said “After Bala receiving the National Award, I am working again with him in the film ‘Avan Ivan’.

I am really proud of this. Bala sir is a jolly good person. He has lot of humor sense. He is a casual person to move with. People who have not moved with him think wrong of him. Many are asking me that when I will get married.
I have not found a suitable girl yet. I am not expecting a girl with long hair and fairness. She should be of my same wavelength. She should be bubbly and jolly. I would like to marry a girl like actress Kajol who is shrewd and bubbly.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment