Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, June 25, 2010

Karthi Naan Mahan Alla Movie

Karthi with Kajal AgarwalAfter Paiyya, Karthi is acting in the film titled Naan Mahan Alla. Kajal Agarwal is pairing with him. The press meet for this film was held. Karthi, director Susindhran, producer K E Gnanavel, cinematographer Mathi and Editor Kasi Viswanathan participated in this meet.

Karthi while speaking to the media, said,” When director Susindhran was narrating the first half of the story I was laughing. I asked him whether I would be suitable for the role of an ordinary middle income youth. He said I will fit the role. For the first time I rehearsed for this film. I rehearsed for one week.

You can say that this is a youth’s life instead of it calling a story. There is a youth from the middle income group who is living happily. A crime that happens in some corner turns his life upside down. This is the story of Naan Mahan Alla. I enjoyed acting in the romantic scenes. This film will be an important for Kajal Agarwal.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment