Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunaina while speaking to the media said don’t call me Sunaina

Sunaina NudeSunaina while speaking to the media said,” Hello, don’t call me Sunaina. The whole Tamil Nadu calls me Vamsam Malarkodi. Thanks to Pandiraj sir for this. My native place is Nagpur. I did my schooling there. That’s why I have lot of friends there. I came to Hyderabad for cinema sake.


I got the opportunity to act in Kadhalil Vizhundhen after the director saw me in jewel Ad film. I had acted in two Telugu films. I was waiting for good films. At that time I got the opportunity to act in Tamil film. I came immediately here. After three Tamil films, they have changed me as Tamil Nadu girl.


The film Vamsam has a backdrop of a wholesome village. I am donning the role of Malarkodi who is a chatter box. About my heroes, I should say Arulnidhi will turn out to be an action hero. He is simple person. Bharath is a good dancer. Ajmal would be suitable for character roles. I am doing two films with Nakul. He is very sincere and dedicated person. We both are good friends and nothing more than that.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment