Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twilight star Kristen Stewart said she is 'not worried' about her next career move



Twilight star Kristen Stewart said she is 'not worried' about her next career move.
The 20-year-old actress is best known for her portrayal of Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga and she will reprise the role next month in the third flick, Eclipse.
Asked about her next career move, she said to MTV News: "I feel less [career pressure] because I'm in such a stellar position.
"I feel really indulgent, like I feel it's really cool to be able to say: 'I don't know [what I'm doing] for the next couple [of] years.' I'm gonna focus on being an actor. Like, I want to make movies and stuff."
She added: "I'm not good at planning out my career. But if I was, I'd probably feel pressure, but because I don't and I really just choose things instinctually, I'm not worried about it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment