Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pooja says Somebody is spreading rumors about me.

Pooja says Somebody is spreading rumors about me.Pooja had done the female lead roles in Tamil films including Ullam Ketkume, Jay Jay, Attagasam, Pattiyal and Thambi. She has also acted in the film Naan Kadavul as a blind girl. She earned appreciations for this role from all circle.

After this, Pooja had not accepted films. She said that her parents are compelling her to get married. At point of time there was news that she had married secretly someone in Sri Lanka. When asked Pooja about this, she said,” There is no necessity for me to get married clandestinely. Somebody is spreading rumors about me.

They are spreading rumors in India that I have got married to someone in Sri Lanka and similarly the rumors are spread in Sri Lanka that I got married to someone in India. If I get married to two people I will be hanged. My parents are searching a suitable bride groom for me.

They are looking for the bride groom in India and not in Sri Lanka. I have no expectations about my future husband that he should be like this or that. My father will definitely see a good alliance for me. I left this matter to my father.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment