Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, September 10, 2010

Nagarjuna says “I liked Thakita Thakita movie very much

Nagarjuna and BhumikaActress as well as producer Bhumika’s new flick ‘Thakita Thakita’ was released recently. The movie is directed by Srihari Nanu and produced by Bharat Thakur under the ‘Downtown Films’ banner. Blue Sky Cinemas Inc has bagged the film overseas rights.

It is also known that the film casts all new comers and also has Nagarjuna playing the guest role. On speaking about the film, Nagarjuna says “I liked Thakita Thakita movie very much. It’s a youthful musical entertainer. The movie was made with good production values. I liked Shashi’s music, Senthil’s camera work and Kona Venkat’s dialogues. The movie got an average talk when it was released but the collections are gradually increasing now. My film ‘Annamayya’ too had dull openings but later turned out to be a big hit. I wish this film will become a big hit for my friends Bharat and Bhumika.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment