Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rahman says I do have a list of five songs which are close to my heart

Rahman says  I do have a list of five songs which are close to my heart
Mozart of Madras A R Rahman gave many tunes until now, but he never revealed the songs which are close to him. In a recent interview given to a Tamil magazine Rahman says “I like all my songs but I do have a list of five songs which are close to my heart.”

Here is the list “Ennavale from Kadhalan, Margazhi Thingal Allava from Sangamam, Kadhal from Udhaya, Veerapandi Kottaiyile… from Thiruda Thiruda and Narumugaiye from Iruvar “

He also said “That his vision is to give more musicians. For this we need to start music schools with huge sun of money”. This will be possible if I do International Projects which can help to earn money. And for this sake I am not going to accept the projects whatever comes in my way”.

Speaking on the spiritual part, Rahman says, “One can lead his spiritual life in a simple way or in a complex way. I am following what elders have preached. I can now see no difference between joy and sorrow”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment