Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sada interview quoted that she lost golden opportunities due to Hindi films

Sada
Gorgeous Sada recently in an interview quoted that she lost many golden opportunities due to Hindi films. She said that, after the hit of the movie Jayam which was released in Tamil and Telugu I was flooded with lot of offers. Later on for Shankar’s Anniyan I paired with Vikram. This film reached out well and I was recognized by more audience.

I decided to debut in Hindi films after working with 20 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. I acted in Hindi films like Love Khichdi and Click. Unfortunately the release date was not in time and even my call sheet was wasted due to the prolonged shooting.

Since I have signed in the agreement that, I won’t do any new projects till the work for current films get over, I was in a situation to lose those offers. I don’t like to blame anyone for this issue.

Right now I’m doing a Tamil film Puli Vesham, in Kannada I’m doing two films Mallari and Thunda Thundi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment