Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tamanna says that it is very important for her to feel the comfort level

Tamanna says that it is very important for her to feel the comfort level
The picture-perfect, whose slim and slender frame is matched by only a couple of actresses like Shriya Saran in Kollywood, is in no hurry to go on a signing spree. Tamanna says that it is very important for her to feel the ‘comfort level’ prior to taking up any film offer. Only if she felt that ‘level’ would she accept the film offer(s), she asserts.

Tamanna has had a mixed bag this year, with her ‘Suraa’ opposite Vijay flopping miserably at the box-office. However, her ‘Paiyaah’ opposite Karthi was a super-duper hit and ‘Thillalangadi’ opposite ‘Jeyam’ Ravi also turned out to be a ‘moderate’ hit. The actress appears to be feeling threatened by the entry of Hansika Motwani from Bollywood.

Brushing aside all these allegations, she says she doesn’t feel ‘threatened’ by anybody as there is space for everyone in Kollywood. She also denied that she had ‘hiked’ her fee a lot and that it was the reason she had walked out of Lingusamy’s upcoming film ‘Vettai’ opposite Aarya.

“There’s not even an iota of truth in the allegation that I had hiked my fee ‘a lot’. More than the money I earn, the character I accept to portray in films is very important to me. I have to see the background of the producer, director and actor before taking up a particular offer. My role in the film has to have some substance and I should have some ‘scope’ to act rather than appearing as a glam-doll on screen.

“I didn’t have the dates Lingusamy Sir wanted for his ‘Vettai’ and that’s why I pulled out of it. I have a couple of Telugu films on hand besides the new film opposite Dhanush to be directed by Hari,” concludes the Punjabi beauty, with her flooring smile in place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment