Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sathyaraj is going to play professor role in the Tamil version of 3 Idiots

Veteran actor Sathyaraj is going to play the role of the professor in the Tamil version of ‘3 Idiots’. In Hindi the role was performed by Boman Irani in a stunning manner.

On speaking Sathyaraj says “Yes, I am thrilled about working with Shankar. Though I denied the villain role he offered me in Sivaji, he was great enough to approach me for this meaty role in the 3 Idiots remake,”

He also thanked Shankar for giving him a great opportunity after a long gap. I heard that I am playing the role of Ileana’s father in the film.

When asked for why he denied the role in Shivaji he says “I acted with Rajinikanth in Mr Bharath because I had equal footage. But the villain role in Sivaji did not have much scope for me. So I took a firm decision said no.”

The film is directed by Shankar and music is scored by Harris Jayraj.

0 comments:

Post a Comment