Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Surprice Answer from Sneha says she is in love?

Sneha In Black T-shirt
Till now we have seen actress Sneha saying that she was not in love.

But today in a chat program, when she was asked the same question, she said,' I will not say anything right now. Wait for some more days for this answer."

This answer took people by surprise. Was she hinting that she is in love?

On the other hand, she says that her lifetime ambition was to act in the films of Amitabh Bachchan, Chiranjeevi and Rajinikanth.

"I always wanted to act in their films. But I did not get a chance till now. I hope that I act at least a short role in one of their films" she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment