Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, December 6, 2010

Actor Arya thanked Fans

Actor Arya thanked Fans
Arya has been in the thick of a controversy over his alleged remarks degrading Kollywood at a function in Dubai organized by a Malayalam television channel. FEFSI President VC Guhanathan took objections to Arya’s alleged comments and Nadigar Sangam retaliated in support of Arya. The issue snowballed into a major controversy as Nadigar Sangam and FEFSI traded charges at each other.

Actor Aarya opened his heart on the recent issue and strongly affirmed that he never spoke of such demeaning means on Tamil Cinema. In his recent letter to media channels through spokesperson, Aarya mentions that Tamil film industry has been so generous to him and has exposed his talents. Especially the fans have been really supportive right from his debut film.

Adding more, the actor says, “I can never forget such a support extended by my fans. They have made me a hero by accepting and appreciating my performance in ‘Boss Engira Baskaran’. If I had hurt anyone’s feelings, I am really sorry about that. I am grateful to the Sarath Kumar sir, Radharavi and executive members of Nadigar Sangam for standing by my side during this crucial period. I thank Ramanarayanan sir for interfering into this affair and sorting it down amicably.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment