Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nadodigal Ananya Says didn’t like the stories in Tamil

Ananya-sexy-in-jeans
Nadodigal Ananya while speaking to the media said, “After Nadodigal I got of offers in Tamil. But I did not act since I didn’t like the stories. Last year I did not act in any Tamil films. I have acted in 13 films in other languages including Malayalam. After one year I am acting with Dhanush in the Tamil film Seedan. This film is the remake of the Malayalam film Nandanam. Navya Nair did the female lead role in that film.


I have seen the film but I am not copying her. I have acted as per the guidance of director Subramaniam Shiva. Dhanush is very senior to me. He has taught a lot of things about acting. I can cook very well. In a cooking competition which was held at District level in Kerala, I cooked 53 varieties of food in three hours. I got the prize for it.


I have a policy with regard to acting. I will not do glamour roles even if I am paid heavy salary. Instead of acting in lots of films, I prefer to act in quality and meaningful film. After this I am acting in two films which is inclusive of Murugadoss’s film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment