Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prabhu Deva Personal Interview about your romantic life and Divorce

Prabhu Deva is expecting a favorable verdict from the family court since he and his wife has mutually agreed for divorce. After the verdict, the marriage between Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva will be taking place.


There is lot of news about your romantic life and about your divorce?


I believe that all the things that happened in my personal life is due to fate. When I studied, I was not able to do well at school. So I became a choreographer. Later on I became an actor and now I am a director. So, all the things that have happened in my life are due to my fate.


How is your personal life?


I am very happy now. My life is going on fine. My desire is to make people happy who are around me. I am taking all things in life with ease.


There is news that you will be marrying Nayanthara?


At this point of time I don’t want to create any sensational news. There is always time and place in life. All things will happen at the right time.


What are you plans on Valentine’s Day?


I will discussing about the climax scenes in Mumbai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment