Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shankar to direct Indian part II

with anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare drawing parallels to Senapathy, a legendary role played by Kamal Haasan in Indian, director Shankar is planning to do a sequel to the film.


Says Shankar, who is giving final touches to Nanban, a remake of Three Idiots, ' Indian was a movie against corruption. A old man fought against it in his own way. Now watching Anna Hazare and his crusade against corruption, I am tempted to do a second part to the film'.,


Asked why he chose to do a remake of Three Idiots, Shankar says, 'I saw Three Idiots and was floored by its charm. It had a purpose and was light all through. I decided to produce the film in my S Pictures banner. But fortune made me its director'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment