Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Srikanth is quite happy

With hands full of films and a new house, Srikanth is quite happy. When asked how he is doing these days, he said, "I am very happy now.

Because for a long time I was trying to act in Shankar’s film. He has given me importance the role that is equal to Vijay and Jeeva in Nanban.

I was able to understand the secret of his success only when I had worked with him. He has no other thoughts expect his dedication and concentration in his work.

Though he has given hits and successes, he is still in search. He is a simple person. His strength is that how he extracts his work from actors. He will get the work done with a cheerful face without getting tensed.

For the final outputs, he will joke and mimic and get the work done. In short he is an open book. He will take care of the actors and actresses like kings and queens. It was a sweet experience for me to share the screen with Vijay and Jeeva.

You can see me in two different appearances in this film. In truth Nanban is 100% Nanban (friend) to me. Next I am acting in a film titled Ethiri En 3. This film is a crime thriller plus family drama subject. Poonam Bajwa is pairing with me in this film.

Ram Kumar is directing this film. After this I am acting in a film titled Paagan directed by debutant director Aslaam. This film has the backdrop of Tiruppur.

Janani Iyer is the heroine of this film. Apart from these films I am acting in a different kind of role in the Telugu film titled Nippu. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment