Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tapsee kiss Salman

Tapasee had been to Chennai to participate in the work connected with Vandhan Vendran.


She while speaking to the media said, "Aadukalam has earned me a great fame. People throughout Tamil Nadu are looking at me very affectionately.


I never knew that a single film will take me to such great heights. In Aadukalam, I will not speak much. But in Vandhan Vendran, I will speak a lot.


In the first part I will be an ordinary architect and in the second half I will don the role which will show my real face. I have not acted glamorously in this film. This was not required for this film.


I will act in glamour roles. But I will not act in kissing sequences. I will not agree even if it is Shahrukh Khan. Now I am acting in a Telugu film. Though I am acting in other language films, my priority are always for Tamil films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment