Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, September 5, 2011

Vijay fans Portrayed him as a God in Posters during the audio launch of Velayudham

upset that his fans have portrayed him “as a God in posters that appeared in Madurai during the audio launch of Velayudham.”

A peeved Vijay has issued a press statement- At the audio launch of Velayudham some of my fans had put up hoardings and banner depicting me as God. It is the creation of some miscreants. I don’t agree with the practice of showcasing a man as God.”

The actor also said that during the function , his Makkal Iyakkam run by his fans also implemented various welfare measures. He said certain vested interests were trying to “turn the issue into a poisonous one.”

Vijay also said: “ I’am someone who looks beyond factors such as caste, creed and religion and values human beings for what they are. I would request my fans once again to put up posters that depict or compare me with Gods.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment