Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anusha says she will run away from cinema

Actress Anushka while speaking to the media said, "I never dreamt that I will become an actress. It happened unexpectedly. I suffered a lot.


Adverticement
I was not able to cope up with cinema. I felt like running away from cinema. Now I understood cinema fully.


Now I have decided that cinema is life. Most of the films I had acted have become hits. Whenever I go out, the crowds are always around me and praising.


I have gained all this fame and name because of cinema. Because of this I am having a special respect towards cinema. Now I have understood that cinema is the place for me.


Had I run away from cinema, I would have lost my joy and happiness. I am not reluctant in acting in intimate romantic sequences. There will be success only if we act with dedication. I am in the top position because of my dedication."

0 comments:

Post a Comment