Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sundaram master Cheated Tara Master

Sundaram master, South India's renowned choreographer is even more popular as Prabhu Deva's father. Now the industry is shocked to see that this famous person has been dragged to court by a woman choreographer Tara who filed a petition against Sundaram in Madras High Court. She alleged "Choreographer Sundaram and me got married 38 years ago. He tied the nuptial knot. We were living together and running our family. Then one day he told me that he is going to his native place and will come back. There he married Prabhu Deva’s mother. He returned and sadly told me that his family members forced him to get married. I gave birth to a boy baby. After the birth of my son, he was with me for four months. Later on he cheated and left me permanently because of this I was mentally upset. Even in the birth certificate of my son, Sundaram’s name is mentioned as his father. My son is living without his father’s support. Our financial position is also in a very bad condition. I ask the Honorable Court to get me relief and compensation.” Based on her complaint court sent summons to Sundaram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment