Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kamal Haasan has come in for praise for her father's love and affection

Shruti Haasan, incredited from an immaculate pool of talent Kamal Haasan has come in for praise for her father's love and affection.

Shruti made her debut in Bollywood last year with 'Luck', which did not do well at the box office and now the multi-talented actress is sharing her screen with actor Surya in 7aam Arivu.


Shruti on legendary actor Kamal says, "My dad is every thing to me. He has never given any tips or advice to me on acting career. My maiden Bollywood film "Luck" was not so successful. Dad was the one who gave me kind words during my failure. His words has boosted up my confidence level.


My father does not believe in using his influence to get me work. Currently I am working with Surya in 7aam Arivu directed by A.R.Murugadoss. Dad has wished me to act with full confidence that would bring me success."

0 comments:

Post a Comment