Search

Hi, guest ! welcome to CineClouds.com. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Monday, March 7, 2011

Simbu is also going to shake his legs for Bollywood music video. Yes! Let’s hear it in Simbu’s words

Silambarasan aka Simbu is right now busy shooting for a song in Mumbai for Vaanam. The film’s shooting is left with only two songs and the rest of the shoot is almost completed.


Apart from taking part in Vaanam’s song, Simbu is also going to shake his legs for Bollywood music video. Yes! Let’s hear it in Simbu’s words.


Simbu says “Venus one of the biggest audio company in Mumbai which is marketing Vaanam album have approached me after listening to my single track of Vaanam Evan Di Una pethan, which is sung by me. The audio company asked me to do a music video in Hindi and I will be giving my voice and also shake my legs for this song while lyrics will be in Hindi. The music video will be telecasted in all Hindi channels”.


The shooting is going to take place in Mumbai studio and ace choreographer Mr Ahmed Khan will be directing the music video. This is surely going to be a grand entry for Silambarasan in Bollywood.


Vaanam is slated for worldwide release on April 9th, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment